New Residential Rental Property Rebate

If you are a landlord of a new residential rental property, it is important to know about the New Residential Rental Property Rebate. When you purchase a residential rental property, depending on your province of residence, you have to pay goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax, or GST/HST/QST. To address the situation and level the playing field, the government introduced the NRRP Rebate. You do not need to be a GST/HST/QST registrant to apply. Individuals may also qualify.

For more information

Leave a comment